Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:09 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

As a narrator of your journey, you often find the time to think about some things. For example, how will the player react to this? How should the player react to this? In this instance, the two questions had completely different answers.

So, you decide to brutally fend yourself against your own Bulbasaur with your Roggenrola. I must ask, what's wrong with your Poke Balls? No, better not return your Pokemon to its ball to stop it from rampaging. Let's just butcher it instead. Yep.

You run into the dust cloud, praying that Aster is okay. The dirt particles offend your eyes, but that's not what causes the tears to fall. Your Bulbasaur is motionless on the path beneath you. You kneel down to check that he is still breathing - to your relief, he is. You wonder what on earth could have possessed him to attack you so arbitrarily.

Once the dust has completely faded, you hear what appears to be a giggle. Startled, you look up. There you see the demon eyes of a wild Pokemon.

A wild Munna appeared!

It cackles at you for causing such mayhem - the laughter sounds more like disgruntled oinks. It must have used its psychic abilities to brainwash Aster!
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling Munna

Sarah grabbed Aster's Pokeball from her belt and returned the Pokemon to his Pokeball. She looked at the Munna angrily. "Messing with other Pokemon is not nice," she scolded. "I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson!"

"Rola!" Cenotaph jumped forward in front of its trainer.

"Alright Ceno! Let's do this! Rock Slide!"

"Roooo laaa!" Roggenrola took ino energy and then slammed into the ground. Giant rocks hurtled at the Munna, knocking it to the floor.

Munna shook its head angrily and then began floating into the sky. Its eyes narrowed as it unleashed a Hypnosis attack.

"Dodge it and use Take Down!" Sarah instructed.

Ceno dodged the Hypnosis easily, then rushed up at Munna. The bouncing psychic-type just floated higher, then slammed back down into Ceno with Zen Headbutt. Cenotaph dropped like a stone (hehe), creating a small crater in the ground where it landed.

"Ceno, are you alright?" Sarah cried worriedly.

The rock-type slowly got back to its feet. "Let's finish this! Stone Edge!"

Razor sharp stones were pulled from the earth. With a twitch of its rock-antenna, Ceno sent them flying at Munna who was hit full force. The pink Pokemon slammed to the ground. After a few moments it twitched slightly, gazed up at the leering Roggenrola with alarm and scuttled away into the bushes.

"I guess that takes care of it," Sarah said. "Well done, Ceno! Have a rest." She returned her Pokemon. Now all my Pokemon are weakened, she thought. We need to get to the next town fast.

Sarah continued up the dark path. A sign greeted her: "Route 4 Ahead". With a look of resolve, she passed the sign and entered Route 4.

Sarah left Route 3 and entered Route 4.