~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Bonding with the team.

I ensured that my Pokemon and I had the best banquet we possibly could. Gourmet Pokemon food for them and tasty stew for me. I let out a loud belch after devouring the meal, causing a mixture of disgust and amusement amongst my team-mates.

"Momma always told me that manners were important when eating..." Bushfire began, confused by my behaviour.

Salsa butted in. "Yes, but you are not with your momma any more, youngster. Master looks after you now, so master is free to make whichever rules he wishes."

Queen Bee quacked in agreement. Monster and Mortull just laughed, whereas Pleasant was typically displeased.

"Whatever. I just want to eat my food in peace next time." Pleasant's blue eyes rested upon the group, before taking another large chomp at his Pokemon food.

"Fine, next time you can just eat away from the group," I shrugged, pointing to a space beyond one of the trees. "Eating time is bonding time. Simple." Pleasant scowled at my suggestion.

Once we were all finished with our meal, we sat down by the fire to keep warm. Route 5 was cold at this time of night. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and my mouth began to feel grossly unclean. I supposed it was almost time for bed.

"Eti?" Mortull called, tugging at my jeans. "Why are we doing this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, why are you on this journey?" she asked me, cocking her head innocently. "What's the point?"

"It's fun, isn't it? Training Pokemon is a great career, and amazing journeys is just a bonus." I shrugged. I figured the answer was obvious amongst Pokemon. Obviously not for a Pokemon that has probably never stood foot out of the library in which they once lived.

"I guess." The Litwick yawned. I scooped her up in my arms, tickled her waxy body lovingly and announced to everyone it was time for bed. I recalled the team (bar Pleasant) to their Poke Balls and began to make way into my tent. That was not before I heard a familiar voice, however.

"Eti! What's up?" Corey asked me, making his way over to me with his Murkrow.

"Hey there," I waved to him, ducking my head out of the tent. "I'm just getting ready for sleep. I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow, I'm going to check out Route 6. Hey, why not come inside and we can have a catch-up?" I nodded my head towards the tent.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-26-2012 at 10:54 PM.