~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Capturing Aron.

Once the smoke finally cleared, I could only see two small shadows in the distance - that of Pleasant and that of a freshly used Nest Ball. Pleasant appeared to be still, staring down towards the green sphere. I walked over to them, picking up the ball. The Nest Ball immediately shrunk in size and would not grow - I had 6 Pokemon with me. Aron's Nest Ball would need to be activated once I reached Aurora.

I turned to Pleasant. "What the heck was that about?"

"Just trying to make sure we capture the damn thing," he responded, sighing. "It'd be cruel to put it through so much without it being a success. At least when it reaches a Pokemon Center it can get some treatment for its injuries without being left to weakly fend for itself in the wild."

I was taken aback by Pleasant's wisdom. "J-just don't do it again. I'm the one supposed to be giving the battling orders around here."

"Aye aye, cap'ain. Just make sure you know what you're doing."

It was getting late again. Pleasant and I had both agreed it was time to camp. After squelching around on the forest floor for quite some time, we settled upon a fairly flat piece of land nearby some rocks. The forest's trees overhung our tent - hopefully it'd help to keep us dry should it rain tonight.

Setting up the tent was difficult in the dark. It was only after the tent was complete that I realised I should have got a fire going to help us see. Pleasant was not amused by my hindsight.

I sent out my entire squad for some much needed bonding time. Before we could settle down for the night, I had some errands for a few of them to run.

"Salsa, Bushfire, I need you to find go collect firewood for us." I delegated the task of finding fuel for a fire to my Sewaddle and Makuhita.

"My Razor Leaf will get some wood for us in no time!"

"No problem, master. I'll fell those trees with my fists! Hoo hah!"

They went off. About twenty minutes later, they returned with a sizeable pile of wood.

"Great job, guys!" I praised them, petting their heads tenderly. "Alright, Mortull. Light 'em up!"

"Teehee, you got it!" The Litwick titled its head towards the firewood, igniting them with the candle atop her head. The wood lit with a fiery blaze. They'd probably last for a few hours.

"All right guys, let's settle down and eat!" I cheered, pulling out food from my bag. The entire squad roared with delight - they must have been hungry.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-26-2012 at 08:42 PM.