~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Battling Aron.

As we continued to walk, I heard a strange growling sound coming from the forest floor.

"Pleasant, do you hear that?"

"Yes," he responded. "It sound like a wild Pokemon guarding its territory."

Out of nowhere, a figure pounced at me from the darkness, slamming its full weight onto my body.

"Eti, look out, it's an Aron!" the Shuppet called, instinctively firing off a Shadow Ball at the Steel-type. The attack did very little.

"I'm hurt." I had to do something fast. I pressed down on the button on Queen Bee's Poke Ball and sent him out to fight. The Ducklett flapped around, confused.

"Queen Bee, calm down!" I yell at it, bringing myself to my feet. "Attack the Aron with a Bubblebeam!"

"Quack!" The Ducklett seemed confused by this order - it had only just hatched and didn't have any battling experience. It fired small bubbles from its mouth weakly, yet aimed these at Pleasant. He dodged the attack, glaring at me angrily.

"Why not use something with a little more, uh, experience, Eti?"

"Oh, be quiet." Before I had a chance to order another attack, though, the Aron began to charge at Ducklett, ramming it with an Iron Head. The Ducklett seemed to take a lot of damage from the hit, falling to the ground in front of me. I recalled the poor thing to rest.

"This is ridiculous." Pleasant began to form ghostly wisps around its mouth and fired them at the Aron. The attack appeared to burn the creature - the outside of its iron shell began to melt. "Now do something!"

"Right!" I said, pulling a Timer Ball from my backpack. I flung it at the Aron, who was struggling to move because the melting body appeared to stick to the floor and prevent its motion. Oops.