Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 07:22 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Critter (Roggenrola)
Currently: Saying bye to Elaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Elaine

"Oh, you're a lifesaver!" Elaine smiles. "I can't wait to have a hot shower, ugh!"

She starts fiddling with her hair. "I must look like a total mess. Truth is, I've been out here for days. I must be going in circles or something!" she sighs. "Anyway you've been a huge help!"

She turns to blaze. "And aren't you just a cutie?!" she grins. "I'm fine really," she says when she sees your worried expression. "I'm a Pokemon trainer too, I just competed in the Johto league!" She watches your face. "You don't believe me, do you?" she laughs, waving a hand dismissively. "Anyway I should go. Thanks again! Maybe I'll see you around. Next time we can have a battle!"

...Johto League? I feel like I should remember something about that. Hmm... Nope. Nothing. Ah, well, sounds important.

Anyway, I smiled presently at Elaine. "Yeah, no prob. And a battle would be great--I'll look forward to it."

"Char!" Blaze agreed, seeming to glow after that 'cute' compliment.

I wished Elaine good luck before giving my good-bye, then we setting off down Route 3 once more. I had to admit, speaking with Elaine left me a little worried. She looked like she had been lost for days. Was this road that long? Or was it just that easy to get lost? I started wondering if I was prepared enough for this trip...

"No more straying from the path, guys," I informed my team. "We're stickin' to the road, got it?"

All made various noises of agreement, including Critter.