~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Talking to Joe

Sarah listened to the sad tale. While Joe spoke, Reni slowly came to, her eyelids fluttering slightly. Her breathing was much steadier now and her colouring looked much healthier.

"I'm so sorry, Joe," Sarah said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I'm heading up that way myself. I'll look for Elijiah. Is there any other information you think might help me find him?" she asked. "Why was he in Aurora City? Anything you can tell me might help..." she continued, not wanting to press the man too hard. "Have you contacted the police?"
Official's Post:

Joe sighed. "Nah, I haven't called the police. I don't have a PokeGear nor is there decent signal around here."

The man's story seemed dubious at best.

"Elijah, he was in Aurora City to challenge the gym leader. I told him that he'd probably get creamed with his Trubbish. The gym leader trains Ground types, y'see? Anyway, he got angry and stormed out. He never returned."

You found it odd that the man claims Elijah to have been kidnapped, but now the story has changed. How would he know Elijah was kidnapped if he didn't leave the house? you wondered.

Before you could interrogate the man, he shoves the photograph into your hand and rushes you and your Sunkern out of the hut, locking the door behind you.

You stare down at the picture. Looks like it is up to you to find this boy.

Sarah obtained Elijah's Photograph!

Now, where is Aster?