~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Hopelessly lost.

Up on the road ahead of us, there was a sign. 'Short-cut' was clearly printed on the wooden picket.

"Neat! Pleasant, let's go!" I told my Shuppet, darting forwards.

"Something doesn't feel right about this." Pleasant was wary about following me, but he did anyway.

We walked through the wooded area - I was beginning to get tired of travelling through so many trees. Hopefully Celestia would become much more diverse in landscape in the days to come.

After what seemed to be forever travelling, Pleasant raised a justified complaint. "Eti, we're lost, aren't we?"

"Yup." I checked my PokeGear. No signal.

"Fantastic." Pleasant floated down towards the floor and rested his body at the base of a nearby tree. "Haven't you learned anything from nursery stories? The suspiciously placed signs that lead you into dark forests always get you lost."

"And then eaten by a hungry Mightyena!" I joked, making chomping actions right by the Ghost-type's head.

"You're so immature, Eti," the Shuppet sighed. "It's going to take a long while to walk back."

"Let's rest up then." I sat down beside Pleasant. "Who knows, maybe if we wait long enough someone will come find us?"