View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
what do you mean a fellow trainer ?
A pokemon trainer that i have met at a few tournaments.

As An added note, I just finished the first gym while playing challenge mode. And it actually makes a difference playing through that mode. Trainer pokemon levels are higher for one and their AI is smarter. Oh and apparently the gym leaders get an extra pokemon on their teams because cheren threw out a friggin pidove on me after I took out his patrat and lillipup that he normally has... A PIDOVE! thankfully it didn't have gust yet.. I could have pulled out rotom or bronzor sure, but I have always had a thing where I only use the starter pokemon to fight until after it takes out the first gym..

Since that's over, I left the gym with just a few EXP. Points before lv. 16. the insane part about that is Snivy has not fought any wild pokemon as of yet, only trainer pokemon. And the only trainer Snivy hasn't fought on challenge mode is Reece the first time. (my rival... You know him as Antik Dredd... Guy in green for my display pic.)