~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Being grateful!

Sarah watched as the old man put together a homemade antidote. Reni lay on the kitchen table, her eyes shut tight.

"This is very kind of you, Joe. I'm Sarah and this is Reni. I don't know how I can ever thank you," Sarah said with relief. "We're so far from a Pokemon Center, I was really worried Reni couldn't hold on. We were so lucky to find your house!"

The old man nodded, "Yes, you're still quite a ways from Zenith Town."

"Have you lived out here a long time?" Sarah asked shyly. "It must get kind of lonely out here..."
Official's Post:

Joe finished making the antidote. It smelled quite bitter, and you were certain your Sunkern would not enjoy it. Reluctantly, you allow the man to put a beaker of the stuff towards the Sunkern's lips. The Sunkern face crinkles in disgust at the medicinal drink, but you could definitely feel the Pokemon's temperature steadily decrease.

"Yes," Joe begins, petting Reni and taking a seat at the wooden table. "For as long as I can remember. I wasn't always lonely, though. Not until they took him..."

His voice trails off. You could tell from the man's unshaven face that this was an edgy topic for him. Your gaze meets his, and from this he can tell that you're someone he can trust.

"I'll cut to the chase." The man pulls out a photograph from his pocket. "This is Elijah, my son. About three weeks ago, he was kidnapped on the outskirts of Aurora City. He was travelling with his Pokemon friend and didn't return home. He said he'd be away from home for about a week, but I haven't seen him since. I'm really worried. I haven't left the home in case he returns."

You take the photograph from the man. A young boy - couldn't be much older than 12 or 13 - and a Trubbish stand in front of the Aurora City gym.

"I'm desperate and I don't know what else to do." A tear-drop splatters onto the table, spotting the furniture with stains. Joe's head hangs in front of you.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-24-2012 at 01:04 AM.