Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 04:51 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Lunch Room

"Hey friend, you alright, you're starting to look like my grandmother when she's drinking prune juice." Keiru called out to Jason with a massive grin and a wave, and Caitlyn noticed the other tribute’s face contort with rage for the brief moment before he looked away.

Caitlyn couldn‘t help but chuckle softly in response as Keiru looked back at her, his expression shifting into one of thought for a few moments before he gave a nod - most likely to one of his own thoughts.

"I've got some things I need to sort out." He told her as he gestured towards a door leading out of the room, the expression on his face now a sad one. "So, quarter to seven good for you?"

Caitlyn was confused for a moment due to his expression, but after a moment the smile returned to her face and she gave a nod in response.

“Sounds good to me. I’ll see you then.”

Kiseki Kagami from District Four
District Four floor

Later that night, Kiseki had already showered and changed, completely forgetting about the note in his pocket as he left the room to wander the halls restlessly. He couldn’t stay in his room any longer; he had to at least walk around. The thought crossed his mind to go to the roof or to the garden outside, but he dismissed both options and instead ventured into the kitchen to get something to drink.

However, on his way there he spotted Caroline standing near the window of her room with her arms folded across her chest. He could easily sense her nervousness, and despite how well the two of them had been getting along, he still couldn’t shake the feeling that some of it was his fault - if not the majority of it.

He hesitated at the door as he debated with himself whether or not he should go inside, but in the end the choice to talk with her overrode his timidity and he reached up to lightly tap the door with his knuckle to let her know he was there before speaking.

“Hey… are you doing okay?”

Ichiru Kagami from District Three
District Three floor > Garden

Like his brother, Ichiru simply couldn’t stay in his room. He had wandered the halls aimlessly for several minutes now, even visiting the kitchen a few times for no reason at all. He had spoken with his mentor shortly, but the conversation hadn’t been long or interesting enough to kill his boredom.

He stopped in front of his room, frowning at the thought of going back inside. He needed some air, if not just for a few minutes. He thought about going to the roof, but shortly after he remembered that there was a garden in front of the building. It wouldn’t hurt to go there for a change of pace.

With this thought, he walked back down the hall to the elevator and took it down to the grand floor before proceeding outside. A large garden spread out before him, and he was sure that in the daylight it was far more beautiful than it was now - even though its beauty was breathtaking even now.

He heard laughter from up ahead after starting down one of the paths, which brought him to pause. At first he thought that it may be one of the other tributes, but it soon became clear that the voice belonged to a child - and there was only one child here that he knew of who that voice could belong to.

He continued down the path for a few more moments before he saw two figures up ahead, who appeared to be playing a game of Cat and Mouse. A small smile tugged at his lips as he watched them for a few moments, not saying or doing anything and simply observing. Somehow it was so peaceful just to watch them play; it almost made him forget where he was and what he would be thrown into in only a few more days.

OOC: Couldn't think of much >< I'll post for Michael when I can actually think of something for him lol.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."