Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter)
Currently: Feeling spooked

*arriving from Navi Town*

"Well, this is a creepy place..." I muttered as the four of us walked down Route 3.

Blaze made a quiet whine in agreement as he held on to my leg. Freya was roosting on my shoulder, likewise distrurbed by the dark forest we found ourselves wandering down. Even though we had left early in the morning, the bright summer sun just couldn't break through the thick canopy. While the three of us where disconcerted, Critter happily skipped down the path ahead of us as if he hadn't a care in the world. Then again, maybe the rock-type was used to dark places...
Official's Post

You continue along the dark path, warily keeping an eye out for any Pokemon. It would be so easy for something to follow you here... You force yourself not to turn around and look over your shoulder, after all, you're not paranoid right?

The sun slowly crawls higher into the sky, but it really makes no difference to you. In fact, you're starting to feel a little bit chilly. Every so often you notice that there seems to be some kind of light flashing through the trees. It probably wouldn't be noticeable in the sunlight, but it's so dark under here. More interestingly, it seems to be following you parallel to the path, getting neither closer nor further away. Hmm...