View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 06:26 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"So you and Diana are back together?" Caroline asked as she walked over to the couch and sat next to Damon, trying to get his mind off of the bite.

"Yeah." Damon said with a small chuckle as the children sat on Damon's lap. "I know that the baby is Mason's, but I love Diana too much to let her slip through my fingers again. I already lost her once, so there's no way I'm letting her go again."

"Does it bother you though that the baby isn't yours?" Kotomi asked in concern.

"It honestly doesn't." Damon said, actually surprising himself. "Her and I could never have a baby of our own since I'm a Vampire, the only reason why Ashley and Ichiru being able to is because Ashley is a Doppelganger." Damon paused, thinking over his next words. "I mean, I wish the baby was mine, but there's nothing I can do about that. I left town for so long, so I know that Diana had to move on. Even though the baby isn't mine by blood, I'm still going to treat it like it's my own child."

"I want a baby..." Caroline blurted out as she looked down at the ground, bringing Isobel to chuckle.

"Well maybe once this whole Klaus thing is finally over with then you and Kiseki could look into adopting a baby." Isobel pointed out, Caroline's face beaming with joy as she looked over to Kiseki.

Back at the mansion Mason burst through the doors in anger, seeing Klaus sitting on the couch as Mason stormed over to him.

"What the hell happened?" Mason ordered.

"I don't know what you're talking about, mate." Klaus said innocently.

"I bit Damon! It was like... I couldn't control myself or something."

"Welcome to the effects of the Sire Bond." Klaus shrugged, the front doors opening once again as Diana, Ashley, Stefan and Lexi walked in. "Don't people ever knock in this town?" Klaus sighed as he looked over to the small group.

"We need the cure to a Werewolf bite." Diana spoke, glaring at Mason who looked down.

"Okay, so what bargain are you willing to make then? My blood isn't cheap." Klaus responded.

"There isn't going to be a bargain." Diana growled, pulling out a pocket-knife and opening the blade, pressing it against her throat but not hard enough to cut the skin. Ashley, Stefan and Lexi looked at her in complete shock, Mason jolting his head up as his eyes widened. "If I die, then you won't be able to make anymore of your stupid Hybrids."

"You won't kill yourself." Klaus laughed. "You're pregnant, so of course you won't kill yourself. Besides, even if you do die then I can always just use Abigail's and Scarlet's blood to create my Hybrids."

"That's where you're wrong." Diana argued. "My mom can place a powerful spell on them to where you wouldn't be able to use their blood, so then you truly couldn't make anymore Hybrids."

"You're bluffing." Klaus growled.

"Am I?" Diana challenged, pressing down on the knife more and slowly began to move the blade across her neck, her skin ripping easily being heard.

"No!" Klaus yelled as both him and Mason ran forward to stop Diana, but an invisible force-field stopped the two.

"Okay! I'll give you the blood!" Klaus shouted, Diana letting the knife fall to the floor as a small stream of blood where she cut one of her main veins in her neck flowed down her body and to the floor, bringing Stefan to quickly bite down on his own wrist and fed Diana some of his blood to heal her.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked as Diana nodded, looking over to Klaus who stubbornly picked up an emptied glass and bit down on his wrist, letting the blood flow into the cup. He walked over to Diana and handed her the glass, a glare in his eyes.

"No one makes a fool of me and gets away with it." Klaus stated.

"Well if you do anything to try and harm my friends and everyone who I care about, then I will kill myself, which means you wouldn't be able to create anymore Hybrids." Diana said, taking the glass and walking out of the house as Ashley, Stefan and Lexi followed. Once they returned to the house Damon and the remaining group looked at Diana in shock, not because she had Klaus' blood but because she was covered in her own.

"What happened?" Damon asked as he quickly stood up from the couch after Abigail and Scarlet had, the toddlers being scared that something bad happened to Diana. Ashley walked over to her children and hugged them, telling the toddlers that everything was going to be okay.

"It's not important. Just drink." Diana said, handing Damon the glass. He drank the blood and looked at Diana, shaking his head.

"It is important. Tell me what happened."

"Everything is okay." Diana reassured Damon as she placed both hands on his cheeks and gave him a soft kiss. "I'm going to go back home and shower. I'll be back soon." Diana said, walking out of the house. Damon just stood there for a few moments, looking over to Stefan, Lexi, Ashley, Ichiru and Aiden. He knew that Ashley, Stefan and Lexi wouldn't tell him the truth, so he then locked eyes with both Ichiru and Aiden.

"What happened? And tell me the truth." Damon said.