View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 05:01 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"Awe I didn't want you to worry." Caroline responded to Kiseki, who opened his mouth to respond, but stopped when she lightly pushed him back down against the pillows and laid on top of him. A blush erupted on his face out of what seemed to be instinct for him - even though he was completely used to everything now, but he smiled at her regardless.

"I'm perfectly fine now." She told him with a smile of her own just before connecting her lips with his. He didn’t hesitate to return the kiss as the blonde began to deepen it, reaching up to tangle his fingers in her hair as he pulled her closer. He had to let go when her hands slid beneath his shirt and lifted it above his head just before she got up from the bed, bringing him to sit up again. He watched her lock the bedroom door, closing and locking it.

The smile returned to his face at the small giggle she gave as she walked back over to the bed, taking off her own shirt to reveal the black bra beneath and tossing it next to his own on the floor before laying back down next to him and gently pulling him on top of her. With a sweet, playful smile, she connected her lips with his again in a passionate kiss. Kiseki forgot all traces of nervousness he had previously felt and returned it, slowly deepening the kiss as he began to give in to his desire.

However, a few moments later, he heard voices coming from downstairs, bringing him to pull back at the same time as Caroline, her expression of fear mirroring his own.

"I think something bad happened." She spoke his thoughts, and Kiseki quickly pushed himself up so that she could wiggle out from beneath him, following her off the bed to retrieve his shirt and head downstairs with the blonde. "What happened?"

"Wait wait wait." Ashley said as she walked towards Caroline. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Caroline responded with a nod, then looking at the group. "What's going on?"

"Mason bit Damon." Kol responded, and Kiseki‘s eyes widened in both fear and shock. He followed Caroline over to Damon, who was laying on the couch. There were no traces of the bite now, but they knew from what had happened to Ashley before that it would be there in a matter of time.

"We need to get Klaus' blood." Diana said as she raced for the door, but Damon stood up from the couch and used his Vampire speed to block it before she could step outside. "Don't use your remaining strength Damon!"

"You're not going there by yourself!" Damon said with a shake of his head.

"But his blood is the only thing that can heal you!" Diana argued as tears pooled her eyes and began to slide down her face.

"We'll call Klaus and tell him to come here." Kotomi suggested.

"He won't just come here though..." Stefan replied with a shake of his head.

"Then I'm going there." Diana said, looking at the others.

"But you're pregnant!" Damon argued.

"What?" Scarlet and Abigail both spoke at the same time, and a look of pure shock came onto Kiseki’s face.

"And Diana and Damon are back together." Lexi added as she looked over to Caroline.

"How much did I fricken miss today?" Caroline asked.

"Quite a bit..." Isobel responded. Kiseki was still too shocked to make a comment, but one question rang in his mind. Whose baby was it? However, he knew now wasn’t the time to ask.

"Look, I'm going whether you like it or not." Diana said as she looked at Damon.

"Then at least have us come with you." Caroline said.

"No." Damon responded as he looked at Caroline. "You're on bed-rest."

"Oh come on!" The blonde complained.

"I'll go." Ashley volunteered. "You stay here with the children and Damon while some of us go with Diana."

"There's no way in hell I'm letting Diana go into that house without me." Damon argued once again.

"You need to save your strength, now get back over on that damn couch." Diana ordered, and Damon looked at her in shock for a few moments before a smirk came onto his face.

"You're even hotter when barking out orders like that."

"Diana is hot? Is she sick?" Abigail asked, and Aiden and the twins couldn’t help but laugh as Diana gave Damon a kiss before pointing to the couch.

"She isn't sick. Don't worry." Meredith said with a smile as Damon walked back over to the couch. Ichiru and Aiden went along with Diana, Ashley, Stefan and Lexi as they left, but Kiseki decided to stay. His gaze fell on Damon for a moment before he looked away to the ground as memories of around twenty years ago when they had nearly lost him in almost the exact same way flooded his mind.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."