Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 01:25 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Minty begins to run away from the Dusclops, knocking over bookshelves in order to get away.
"You've gotta think quickly, Minty..." The trainer tells herself.
Minty pushes a bookshelf, and throws a Pokeball into the air.
"Go, Shuppet!" The trainer yells.
"Use Night Shade!" Minty yells as Shuppet appears from it's Pokeball.
Shuppet quickly floats toward Dusclops, turning the surrounding area dark as night.
Minty commands her Pokemon, "Now use Shadow Sneak!"
Shuppet sneaks closer toward the Dusclops, attempting to get the hit.
Minty and Shuppet attempt to flee from the library.
Shuppet distracts Dusclops and you flee, knocking over bookshelves as you go. You finally stop running. Everything is quiet behind you.

Suddenly the librarian appears before you. His mouth is twitching angrily as he surveys the damage you've done to his books.

You watch him cautiously, wondering if he's a Dusclops or whether this is the real librarian... In his hand is the book you were reading earlier.

"To me. At once." He says sternly, not even looking at you.

Immediately Dusclops materialises next to the librarian. It shifts slowly into a Ralts, followed by Ariados and finally Klank. It then transforms into the librarian so that you are looking at two identical people. Well, except for their expressions. The real librarian looks furious. "Gastly, enough." he scowls.

The fake librarian transforms again, this time into a purple orb surrounded by some kind of gas. "Apologise to this young lady at once. You will then go and clean up all this mess you've caused," he says sternly.

"Gast, gastly, gastly," Gastly frowns and bows its head/body/orb. It floats right through you, laughing madly.

"Now go!" the librarian snaps. He now turns to you. "I fear Gastly has been up to its old tricks," he says slowly, his tone apologetic. "This Gastly likes to cause mischeif for trainers by creating illusions, this is its favourite book. It likes to plant it around the library and then trick people into thinking the Pokemon in the book are real.

"I'm sure it thought it was only playing. It doesn't realise that people are slightly more breakable than Ghost-type Pokemon." He sighs. "I don't know where this Gastly came from but it seems to love the library and won't leave no matter what I do. I would like you to have this with my apologies." The librarian hands you a Dusk Ball.

"Gastly seems to like you, considering how much time it spent following you around. I would ask you to take it with you, but there's no way it would listen to a trainer without any badges. If you came back one day with a few badges under your belt, I'm sure Gastly would consider your offer. And maybe I could get rid of it for good."

Minty obtained a Dusk Ball

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-20-2012 at 01:28 PM.