Old 10-20-2012, 01:20 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Your Ralts goes over to the other Pokemon nervously. "Ralts ralts?" it tries to reason.

The other Ralts continues flinging books, ignoring your Pokemon. In fact, it starts flinging books at your Ralts and then laughing.

Just then you hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to see the old librarian from earlier. He looks very mad.

"What is going on here?!" he growls. "What do you think you're doing to my books?!"

"It wasn't me, there was a Ralts flinging them around. I tried to stop it," you explain.

The librarian looks over towards your Ralts... the other Ralts seems to have completely disappeared. The books have stopped flying.

"Are you saying that's not your Ralts?" the man grumbles.

"No, that is my Ralts! But there was another Ralts!" You try to explain.

"You are telling me that there was a Ralts in here tearing up my books, but it wasn't your Ralts which just happens to be standing in the middle of this mess. Where is this phantom Ralts then?" he almost growls.

"I..I don't know," you reply, looking around.

"That's it, I've had it with you, young lady. Take your Pokemon and get out now!" he yells, and walks over to survey the damage to his books.

You nervously return Ralts to its Pokeball. You walk past the book on the table. It's still open to the page with Ralts and Dusknoir.

Suddenly a shadow falls over you. "Didn't I tell you to leave?" The librarian yells angrily. What are you still doing here... little girl..." You watch with amazement as the librarian floats into the air. Slowly he begins to transform, until a Dusclops hovers before you.

"You shouldn't be messing with that book," the Pokemon says mockingly. You realise it must have been speaking to you with telepathy the whole time. "Since you're such a curious trainer, maybe you'd like to visit the spirit world?"

The Pokemon begins to move towards you, attempting to grab you. Do I need to tell you this isn't good?

Dusclops appeared! You've gotta defeat it!
Cannot be captured!
Minty begins to run away from the Dusclops, knocking over bookshelves in order to get away.
"You've gotta think quickly, Minty..." The trainer tells herself.
Minty pushes a bookshelf, and throws a Pokeball into the air.
"Go, Shuppet!" The trainer yells.
"Use Night Shade!" Minty yells as Shuppet appears from it's Pokeball.
Shuppet quickly floats toward Dusclops, turning the surrounding area dark as night.
Minty commands her Pokemon, "Now use Shadow Sneak!"
Shuppet sneaks closer toward the Dusclops, attempting to get the hit.
Minty and Shuppet attempt to flee from the library.

Shun the non-believer