View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonites: Darkest Path

Archeon Pendragon (Azrael), "Fallen" Demon Lord
Warrior
The Seventh Rose

Archeon had been in the tavern for all of two seconds before a brawl had broken out. A smirk had plastered itself on his face as he gazed at the fight, before it suddenly froze, and an eyebrow raised as he scanned his surroundings, noticing several occupants of the tavern staring at a woman who appeared to have a glowing hand. Archeon looked from the woman to the frozen brawlers, and then back at the woman, before shaking his head and making his way to the bar, waiting for several moments before clearing his throat to get the barkeep's attention.

"How much would a flagon of your ale cost, good sir?" Archeon asked, plastering a good-natured smile upon his face.

Archeon didn't even cast a glance back behind him at the commotion, as he knew it would sort itself out soon and would be dealt with. It didn't concern him, and if he was honest with himself, he needed a drink, which is why he found himself at the bar, having requested the price of a flagon of ale.

'This tavern is certainly something. I'm in here for all of two seconds and a fight broke out, and there's somebody apparently using magic.' Archeon thought to himself. 'Hopefully, I'll finally find what has drawn me to this place. I've been away from civilization for so long, and then something just attracted me to this settlement... I can't help but wonder if that something is within this tavern, there has been a lot of talk about it'

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.