View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase! **PLEASE post! Critique others' work and post your ow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
I agree with the tanned guy. The silver on the pants stands out better and his face is easier to see, too. Nice job on the muscly arms haha. Either of the girls works. The only thing that looks a little off is how thin her ankles are when you see how thick her legs are just above that point, especially on the left leg. I dunno if it's supposed to be like that cos of the angle though. xD
Tanned guy it is! I noticed that he was a bit short too, so I've stretched him out a little and fixed up some of the shading (particularly around his stomach). I'd love to claim credit for the arms, but they're straight from Lt. Surge in FRLG, all I did was recolour them.

I didn't even notice the girl's boot, but now it's really annoying me! I tried changing it but I still couldn't get it to look right, so I decided to swap out all of her legs for other ones (the two on the bottom right below), but now I can't decide if she should have a hair pin or not...

- ND

EDIT: They both look like cheer leaders now... I guess that works for the whole 'evil team' thing though, as the stereotypical cheerleader is always the school bully (at least on TV haha).

Last edited by Neptune's Disciple; 10-19-2012 at 09:22 AM.