Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

All right! A new chapter! :D I was just thinkin' about this story the other day! ^^ I'm really glad to see an update! :D

1st--I found it hilarious that everybody keeps cutting Damien off xD He really strikes me as a socially awkward person, and its kind of amusing how he has to deal with Katie and Justin now xDDD

2nd--Wow, that whole PokePark thing was interesting to read :o Doesn't seem like a place where I would want to leave my Pokemon if I was in the Pokemon world ^^' All those tougher Pokemon seemed just to want to pick a fight with everybody. :/ And hey, is this the first time you've featured a fifth gen pokemon? :D I remember you saying that you liked Mienshao back when BW first came out ^^

3rd--Omigosh, ghost Pokemon! :D LoL, sounds like what happened in the Pe2k WiFi League xD There was this library haunted by ghost Pokemon there, too. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing how the team tackles that challenge ^^

4th--the idea with the purple-ringed umbreon was pretty interesting :o It does make me wonder now what other possible things they could do... Though it's kind of disturbing, if you think of it from a Pokemon's perspective :/

Inari region? I can't remember if you had mentioned your region's name before or not. If not, then COOLNESS! 8D