Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:17 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet
Currently: Talking to the old man

Minty looks toward the old man and says, "I'm sorry sir, my Shuppet ran off and I tried to chase after her. When I finally found her, I was trapped in a storage room. Long story short, I ended up here with an Ariados bite."
Official's Post:
The librarian does not look impressed, in fact he looks so mad that his eyes flash red. Huh? "Out! Now!" he says, grabbing your arm and dragging you toward the door. The pain from his grip on your wound moves up your arm and spreads throughout your body. You cry out in pain. Everything goes black.

When you wake up, you find yourself slumped over a table in the library. Bookshelves tower over you. In front of you is a dusty leather bound book, flipped open to a seemingly random page. On one page is a picture of a Klank and on the other is an Ariados. Strange...

You arm seems to have stopped hurting. You take a closer look and find... nothing! The wound seems to be completely healed...

"Shup shuppet?" Your Shuppet looks at you worriedly.

Wait a second, where did Shuppet come from. Didn't you return it to its Pokeball?

You look down at the book on the table. Isn't this the same book you found when you first entered the library? And how come those two particular Pokemon are inside it? There's definitely something strange about this book...

You look around you, but no one seems to be there, not even the librarian. You wonder if you should leave the library while you can. You look down at the book in front of you and wonder what to do next...