View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Apparently Creepy Guy

"M-My name is Nigel," the guy stutters. "You are a kind trainer after all. I'm sorry I challenged you heh heh." Nigel returns his Rhyhorn and begins applying band-aids to his wounds.

"Your Treecko is very strong. I hope you take good care of it." Nigel says, handing the box of band aids back to Ilov. "Rhyhorn and I are going to get stronger. Maybe I'll catch my own Treecko, too. Good luck on your journey heh." Nigel says.

"By the way, I'd like you to have this. Maybe we'll meet again one day!" Nigel hands you a Great Ball, waves and walks off towards the next route.

Ilov obtained a Great Ball.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Still wandering in Route 3 (I NEED TO CATCH A CERTAIN POKEMON IN THIS ROUTE)
"Wow, such a nice guy, despite the fact that 1. He tried to molest you guys, 2. He challenged me into a battle yet he doesn't want his Pokemon to battle and 3. The price of the box of Band-Aids that he took are more expensive than a Greatball. But, oh well..."
I continuously rant about the recent events. Suddenly, Treecko and Meowth collapse from a nearby tree where they were playing. I immediately take out both Pokemon's Pokeballs and returned them back to their 'home' before they hit the ground.
"Munna? Did you do this?" I look at Munna who was already sleeping. So, its not her. Wait a minute, now that you think about it Treecko and Meowth have never stayed their Pokeball. They must be exhausted after playing for days without a proper rest. I better get Munna back to her Pokeball too. I take out Munna's Pokeball and Munna's red energy form enters her Pokeball. Now that my Pokemon aren't here to watch over me when sleeping, it's my turn to watch over them. I stay up and keep their Pokeballs in my arms, covering them with warmth in this cold forest...