View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 02:51 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: CM's Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke

Howdy hey, y'all! I'm back! :3

So now that I've had some time to settle in and relax, I'm back to Nuzlocke! I will admit I played a little bit between this post and my last, but all I was doing was leveling up. Nothing special. I did catch a new Pokémon as well, but we'll get to that in a bit. First I must reply to the two lovely comments!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Stu Deeoh used Fabulous! It's super effective!

xD

So, anyway, I think I'm almost caught up! Well, except that I just recently got to Castelia, so I didn't read the last few paragraphs ^^' LoL, you really don't like being forced around, do ya? xD I had to laugh at the part where Jasper gave you his number xDDDD Looks like you're doin' good so far, though! :D Hopefully, you won't have anymore close calls, eh?
Spinel tried to flee! But if failed...
Spinel fainted!

X3

I didn't really reveal anything in Castelia, so I don't think you had to worry about anything. And no, I do not like being forced around. Especially in a Pokémon game. I like to do my own thing, ya know? I like to do things at my own pace. I don't think we should have been forced to do the Pokéstars Studio thing, but there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully we won't have any more close calls X3 I'm gonna be spending a lot of time Audino hunting to level up before taking on gyms and such. Let's see if that's enough to keep me alive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
The Poké Studio stuff is pure awesome. The first part made me laugh until I cried when I read it and the second was funny.

Priceless stuff, keep it up ^^
I'm glad you are enjoying it, my friend. I will do my best to keep this up and keep the material entertaining to read! :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
And, if you get the female Eevee, I'll explode on the spot X3
... Um...

Wild Pokémon appears!

Eevee

Yeah, no joke. I spent forever looking for an Eevee on White 2, not really caring what gender it was. It was torture, I tell you. First I ran into so many Rattata and Petilil, even a Delcatty and Liligant, before I found a male Eevee. On Black 2? First thing that pops up was a female Eevee. Wanna know the next Pokémon I ran into was?

Lopunny

No! Just no! That's so wrong! Not even Kailash, my gay Glaceon, would talk about that! And he'll talk about anything and everything! ... Okay, getting off topic. So here's the details on my newest team member!

Nerina
Lv. 18
Run Away ability
Gentle nature (+Sp. Def, -Def)
Highly persistent (Def)
-Growl
-Quick Attack
-Bite
-Sand-Attack

Now, with Kailash, I actually looked up when I could evolve Eevee into a certain Eeveelution. Like with Kai, I was going to have to wait a long time to get the one I wanted. With Nerina, her names means water, so she is to evolve into Vaporeon. I looked up when I could get a Water Stone at the earliest, and was not happy. So I did another trade, which I will go into later since while I'm doing this I'm also taking notes for the story I will write based on this playthrough, and with a Pokémon I traded over a Water Stone I wasn't planning on using in that game. So with that I now have a beautiful Vaporeon. Now then, I typed this up before leveling Nerina up to catch up with the others, so I'm going to take some time to do that. Be back in a bit!

*after Audino hunting in Castelia City*

Alright folks, I'm back again! Now Nerina is level 24, time to go heal and take on the Gym! ... Hold on a sec... I didn't go that way in the Castelia Sewers... Let's see where it goes! *goes through hole in the wall and enters Relic Passage* New area! Why did I not go up here before? Oh well, since this is a new area, that means I get a new Pokémon! Let's see what I get!

Wild Pokémon appears!

Woobat

Yes! A Woobat! So let's not faint her, Felix... Yes! And now I have a lovely Woobat! Let me make a quick run to the Pokémon Center to get a better look at her before I reveal her name... Now let me introduce the newest member to the team!

Nisha
Lv. 16
Unaware ability
Brave nature (+Atk, -Speed)
Strong willed (Sp. Def)
-Odor Sleuth
-Gust
-Heart Stamp
-Assurance

I'm rather pleased with her. However she will remain in the PC for now, I think. Though she would be good in the next gym... So many options! *takes a moment* Okay, I'm gonna go train her. Just need to make a few team adjustments... And there we go! Now I'm first gonna go get her a massage to make her more friendly with me, ya know since Woobat evolve based on happiness, and then go back to the square to train. Time to look for more Audino!

*after taking some time to train Nisha*

So then, this is taking longer than originally planned. This is because I remembered friendship is increased with battling, so I decided to train my Woobat in the sewers. There are a lot of Zubat down there, and being part Poison-type they are very easy to take out with Heart Stamp, a Psychic-type move. Gotta love type advantages, don't ya? X3 Only thing I had to worry about were the Rattata, but I had Fenris on my team and he easily took care of the persistent rodents.

I think I'm going to end it here. I haven't been keeping track on how long I've been training, but it's been a good while. Nisha just now reached level 21, and I want her at level 24 before going on to challenge Burgh. Anyways, what do y'all think of what I did with new Poké encounters? Should I keep this up, or should I just go back to saying I ran into this Pokémon and now post an image and its details? Let me know what y'all think and I'll make a decision based on the feedback I get. I'll be seeing y'all another time!

Until next time folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~