View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:52 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
You cleverly deduce that your Pokemon are under Hypnosis. You force feed your sleeping Pokemon Lava Cookies. That sounds a bit dangerous, what if they choked?! Luckily no one chokes. Meowth and Treecko sit up sleepily.

You walk towards the bush, trying to be as quiet as possible. Before you can get too close, something big, round and pink bursts out.

"Muuuuu! Na!" it cries happily. This Munna seems quite full. In fact, I would say that it has just fed on a particularly yummy dream.

Munna suddenly notices you and your Pokemon staring at it and frowns. It thought you were all peacefully asleep.

'"Mun mun!" it cries nervously and shoots Hypnosis waves in your direction.

Wild Munna appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Battling wild Munna
The hypnosis fly towards me with perfect accuracy and speed. I immediately feel drowsy. But before I fall into the ground, I take one crumb of a Lava Cookie and put it in my tongue. Then, the sense of bitterness pumps the adrenaline all over my body. How is this considered a delicacy in Hoenn!?
"Treecko, Meowth surround the Munna!" Both Pokemon use their lightning-fast speed and surrounds the wild Munna with a barrier. However, the intelligence of Psychic type Pokemon can never be underestimated. The wild Munna used its levitating powers to fly over the barrier and launches a wide array of Hypnosis down below.
"Treecko, Meowth use screech on the Munna!" Treecko and Meowth unleash a larger range of screech into the sky, which negates the Hypnosis and paralyzed the Munna for a few seconds.
"Treecko, use Bullet Seed to make it fall!"
"Treec - Pratatatatat" Treecko blasted the levitating Munna with an endless array of seeds which hit the wild Munna with succession. The Munna then falls in mid-air.
"Meowth, now use faint attack at the Munna before it can unleash its Psychic powers again!" Meowth immediately shrouds itself in darkness and attacks the Munna just before it touches the ground.
"Now, go Pokeball!" I throw a Pokeball at the Munna.