Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 05:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: What's that in the bush?
"Who's there?"
I yawn loudly while drowsily looking at my sleeping Pokemon. I know what this is! Whoever it is out there used Hypnosis on my Pokemon! I take out two Lava Cookies from my bag and put it in both my Pokemon's mouth. Then, I walk into the bush and find...
Official's Post:
You cleverly deduce that your Pokemon are under Hypnosis. You force feed your sleeping Pokemon Lava Cookies. That sounds a bit dangerous, what if they choked?! Luckily no one chokes. Meowth and Treecko sit up sleepily.

You walk towards the bush, trying to be as quiet as possible. Before you can get too close, something big, round and pink bursts out.

"Muuuuu! Na!" it cries happily. This Munna seems quite full. In fact, I would say that it has just fed on a particularly yummy dream.

Munna suddenly notices you and your Pokemon staring at it and frowns. It thought you were all peacefully asleep.

'"Mun mun!" it cries nervously and shoots Hypnosis waves in your direction.

Wild Munna appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!