Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:13 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You knock on the door, hoping that someone would be inside to help alleviate your current situation. The door opens slightly, creaking as it does so. Two shy brown eyes peer at you from the crack.

"H-hello?" The old man seems nervous. You politely explain the situation to him.

"O-okay. Please, come in."

You walk inside the little hut. Everything is made from wood - the table, the chairs, the cupboards, everything. The kitchen also smells deliciously fruity. You cautiously take a seat at the table - on top of it is a colourful blue fruit-bowl containing lots of delicious berries: Tamato, Pinap, Oran and Pecha!

"Don't worry, the man said," taking a few of the Pecha berries from the bowl. "I'll fix your Sunkern up some Pecha soup. That should cure the poison. The name's Joe, by the way."

The man carefully peels and chops up the berries. They are then mashed and put into a pan of boiling water, amongst other things. As he cooks the soup, you wonder whether or not you should make conversation with him. He seems oddly nervous. You wonder why a man would live out in the forest alone like this.
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Being grateful!

Sarah watched as the old man put together a homemade antidote. Reni lay on the kitchen table, her eyes shut tight.

"This is very kind of you, Joe. I'm Sarah and this is Reni. I don't know how I can ever thank you," Sarah said with relief. "We're so far from a Pokemon Center, I was really worried Reni couldn't hold on. We were so lucky to find your house!"

The old man nodded, "Yes, you're still quite a ways from Zenith Town."

"Have you lived out here a long time?" Sarah asked shyly. "It must get kind of lonely out here..."