Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:03 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Wandering Route 3
"Wait HUFF Treecko HUFF Meowth HUFF" The forest seems endless. For hours and hours we have explore the forest yet Treecko and Meowth still has the energy to run.
"Let's HUFF rest HUFF for HUFF awhile!"
Treecko and Meowth turn around the moment they hear the word 'rest'. I stop in my tracks and both Pokemon run into my direction.
"Tree!" "Nyaa!" They hold their hands in mid-air, like they are begging for something.
"Fine..." I know them too well. I take out the last bag of Poffins and divided equal shares between each Pokemon. Then I sit down on a nearby mossy rock and fall asleep...
Official's Post:
You fall asleep and dream of your journey. There you are, standing on the champion's podium at the Pokemon League... Sceptile and Persian stand proudly by your side. You wave to the cheering crowd... and everything goes black. You start to run but you can't escape the suffocating blackness. Where are you? Where'd your Pokemon go? What's going on?!

You wake up from your dream, or is it nightmare? Meowth and Treecko seem to have nodded off. Each is sprawled on the ground, half eaten Poffins are scattered around. Half eaten?! That can't be right! You know your hungry Pokemon would never fall asleep in the middle of eating.

One of the bushes around you begins to tremble a little. You watch it cautiously. You try nudging Treecko and Meowth awake, but they're completely out. The bush shakes again.

You have no Pokemon to protect you. Who knows what's hiding in the bushes. Maybe you should grab Meowth and Treecko and make a run for it? Or maybe you should be brave and see what's going on, maybe something needs your help... what are you going to do?

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-15-2012 at 04:06 AM.