Old 10-14-2012, 05:42 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You open the door and find yourself in what looks like a boiler room. Man, is it hot in here! You begin to sweat just standing in the doorway. The humidity in the room makes it a little difficult to breathe.

A strange clanking sound can be heard from behind the boiler. You wonder if it's even safe to enter? On the other side of the room is another door. Maybe that one leads back into the library? Or maybe not...

The clanking sound gets louder and suddenly the room is filled with steam. When it clears, something rigid and silver is hovering in the middle of the room, making a horrible grinding noise. Is that a Pokemon?!

"Klank!" The Pokemon looks like it's made up of gears, even its echoing voice sounds metallic.

Even though it has no real expression, it doesn't seem too friendly. Looks like your presence is really grinding its gears, if you know what I'm saying.

If you want to reach the other side of the room and try that door, you're going to have to beat this thing. Otherwise you better return to the storage room and try another door before it attacks!

Klank appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle!
Not pleased. Cannot be captured.
Trainer: Minty
In Pokeballs: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
MIA: Shuppet
Currently: Getting away from that Klang

Minty looks up at the Klang, "Well, I'm no match for that thing; it's resistant to all my Pokemon!"
Minty turns around and runs back into the storage room; slamming the door shut behind her.
"I guess I'll try the first door now." Minty says to herself.

Minty opens the first door

Shun the non-believer