Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire
Currently: Battling Litwick.

I gasped when I saw that my Pokemon were still alive. My babies.

I reeled the gang in for a hug (Pleasant tried to hug me as best as he could without walking through me due to his ghostly tendencies) and I was glad we were reunited. The warmth I felt only reassured me that blood was pumping through their bodies once more.

"You saved us, thank you!" the Litwick tells me via telepathy. "I would very much like to go with you."

"Well then, let's make you stay in the ball first!" I told it, winking at both it and Pleasant. "I think you should handle this one, my friend."

"No problem," the Shuppet said, putting itself in front of me to battle.

"Oh, thank you!" the Litwick said, readying itself. "I'll do my best!"

"Shuppet, use a Will-O-Wisp attack!"

"E-Eti, are you mad?" the Pokemon questioned me, but it was too late. It was already forcing itself to execute the move. Ghostly flames surrounded the Litwick in an attempt to burn it - however, it appeared unscathed.

"You can't burn a Fire type, silly!" The Litwick poked its tongue out mockingly, before spewing flames from its mouth. The attack burst straight into Shuppet, and I could feel some of the flames bounce off and lick my skin.

"Oh wow, a Flame Burst attack! Shuppet, counter with Shadow Ball!"

"Aye aye, cap'ain!" Pleasant retored, creating a shadowy hue at its mouth and firing the sphere at the Litwick. It had no time to dodge, letting the ball slam into it. It flew backwards into the wall behind it.

"N-not bad." It panted. "I think I'm ready."

"Fine by me!" I called to it. "Nest Ball, go!"

I threw the Nest Ball at the Litwick. It seemed almost glad to be sucked inside.
Official's Post:

Litwick disappeared in a flash of red. The Nest Ball wobbled slowly on the ground.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

PING!

Litwick was caught!

And so the saga of Chandelure came to an end. Everything looks like it is back to normal in the library too. The candles are back on in the chandeliers above your head. It looks almost peaceful...