Thread: Navi Town
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Navi Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Entering Navi town from Route 2
"So, what should we do in here?"
"Hey, its a Pokemart! It seems like the Old Rod is the current trend right now! Do you want to go in?" Kari suggested.
"Nah. I'm *ahem* broke..."
"Treec!" Treecko points at the Trainer School located in the center of the city. There is a huge banner hanging on the wall.
It says: [Pokemon Tournament . October 13 2012]
"Dammit. It looks like I can't join anymore..."
I sit down on the side of the bridge, depressingly blaming myself for not arriving sooner. Kari sits next to me. Suddenly, a stern looking trainer come up to me, holding a pile of flyers.
"Take this kid, there's a Pokemon Tournament at the Trainer School. Its gonna start anytime soon, so just sign up while you're at it."
"What!? Isn't the registration over?"
I stand up and run into the Trainer School. Looks like they haven't started the competition. I list my name down and leave the building.
"Hey, did you sign up?" Kari asks
Treecko and Meowth look nervously at me. That's expected, since they haven't get the chance to fight a pokemon that doesn't belong to the wild yet.
"Yeah, I did. Don't worry Treecko, Meowth. Its going to be fine. I know that you two can do it."
I walk back to the bridge and sit on the side again, waiting for the competition to commence.
Official's Post:

After sitting with you on the bridge for a while, Kari finally stands up.

"Thank you so much for bringing me safely to Navi Town," she smiles gratefully. "Now that we're here, I feel a little silly... My grandparents live here so I'll be fine now. I'd like to thank you, so please take this. It's not much, but I really appreciate you helping me."

Kari hands you a small coin purse. Inside is 10 stars.

"I better go before my grandparents start to worry. I hope we'll meet again some day!" Kari waves to you and then walks off in the direction of the town.

Ilov obtained 10 stars!