View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 01:53 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Hmm... I have no problem with that. It would make sense and be plausible. Go ahead with your idea. :3 As for Keynoma's secrets? She has some new information on the energy fluxes, and maybe a connection with other events. Don't wanna give too much away now. X3

I'm trying hard not to give away spoilers, but I understand. In it I just beat Roxie's gym, so once you get there you'll be caught up. Well, I am also in the Stuidios... Jaye got a kick out of the post I did with my reactions to it. NOt sure when I'll update now, however when you catch up and read it I do hope you'll leave me a comment. Those keep me going. :3 That and Jaye told me to not stop updating the thread until I finish the game... I don't want to get on her bad side. X3

Also Growlithe aren't that hard to find in general. They have a much higher chance of being male than female, and it seems like they are more likely to have Flash Fire than Intimidate. I just got too picky with the one I wanted on White 2. Trust me, I wanted to throw my DS at something a couple times. Especially when Jaye jinxed me...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~