Thread: Zenith Town
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire]
Currently: Startled by the blackout.

The darkness blinded me as my hand encased the Luxury Ball.

"What's going on?" Bushfire screeched, hiding behind my head.

"It's just a blackout." I could only just barely make out Pleasant's outline in the darkness. "My senses are tingling - something eerie seems to be in the West Annexe!"

My Shuppet was right. As I looked down the corridor, a sickly purple light seemed to emanate from directly ahead of me. "Let's go check it out, I said."

I began to walk, but then I remembered the Luxury Ball that I had taken was still in my hand. "Hmm. I don't think anyone would know if I took this, but I've really no need for this."

I returned the Luxury Ball back to its shelf, not wanting to be branded a thief by the few Pokemon that still respected me. Maybe another trainer would pick it up in the future.

"Alright, let's go! Bushfire, Monster, stay close to me. Pleasant, be on your guard!"

We made our way towards the West Annexe. The darkness did not panic me for I had a TM Flash ready just in case.
Official's Post:

You place the Luxury Ball back on the shelf, but nothing immediately noticeable happens. You walk towards the West Annexe with your Pokemon. You wonder if it's common for the library to get black outs. Maybe the librarian is fixing it right now...

Before you reach the West Annexe you hear a strange sound behind you. Something short and high pitched, could it be... a giggle?!

You immediately turn, but there is nothing behind you besides shelves and shelves of books. Wondering if you imagined it, you continue toward the West Annexe. As soon as you step through the doorway, the purple light begins to move further away between the ceiling-high shelves. To your right is the desk you passed on the way in and the exit to the library. You could just leave now, if you wanted... What will you do?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Entering Zenith town

Tiny heads to the Library
Tiny pulls on the large, ornate door handle to open the giant wooden library doors. Surprisingly, it seems to be locked! A sign in the dusty window states that the library is closed on Wednesdays... but today's Wednesday! And you could have sworn that you saw Eti go off in this direction earlier...

You wonder whether you should just forget about visiting the library, but then your Eevee darts past you towards side of the building. Oh dear, you thought Eevee was over this running away business!

You quickly follow and find that Eevee has led you to a side door which says Maintenance. You try the handle and it seems to be unlocked! Inside it is dark and filled with cleaning and gardening equipment. Another door on the other side of the small room seems to lead further into the library. You're pretty sure you're not supposed to enter this way and that you could probably get thrown in jail for trespassing if you do. But who doesn't like a bit of adventure?!

What will you do?