Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Trainer: Zayna
Party: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Fighting for my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You wonder what the loud thumping from above you could be. You predicted an Electric type Pokemon was the culprit. You know, you might be right. Eagerly you race up the stairs. Once you reached the top stair, you almost get your head knocked clean off - instead you swiftly dodge out of the way of the almighty punch that was just thrown your way. Your Charmander is unscathed, too.

Woah.

The whole room around you is nothing like the one below you. The room is an absolute mess - there's shattered glass everywhere, and every ornament on the desk is knocked off and either damaged or smashed. You stare at the culprit, once you gain the courage to look, and your jaw almost drops.

A wild Electivire appeared!
Rampaging
Cannot be caught.

From out of the corner of your eye, you see a young girl cowering beneath a table. She looks up at you, her eyes desperate with fear behind her round glasses.

"Help me!" she screams!

You've no time to ask what's going on. You can either leave the girl here and avoid all trouble, or you can do the heroic and expected thing to do and save her from the Electivire. Don't ask me how.

The Electivire swings another right hook at you, eyes locked on you in anger.

What the heck? Dude, Narrator person. This is not what I had in mind!

Giving a short yip of alarm, I ducked beneath the hairy beast’s swing. It was a close miss—I could fill the wind whipping through my air as the arm flew by. Next time, I might not be so lucky. I had to do something, quick! Scrambling away from the livid Electrivire, I glanced over at my Pokémon. While he stared at the Electrivire bravely, I knew that there was no way he could take it on. He was a pipsqueak compared to the behemoth.

But perhaps, we didn’t need to try to defeat it.

I bit my lip trying as I wracked my head for the list of moves Blaze might know. There should have been no way I could recall such information, but as the Electrivire charged once again some hidden instinct kicked in.

“Blaze! Smokescreen, now!” I yelled, then braced myself as the beast came closer.

My Charmander cried out in affirmation, and without a moment of hesitation he opened his maw and breathed a stream of black smoke from his mouth at the Electrivire’s face. With that distraction, I rolled out of the way of the beast’s charge.

Glancing over at the table, I could still see the girl cowering beneath it.

“Keep it up, Blaze!” I ordered. “Distract it! But be careful! Don’t let it get you!”

“Char!” Blaze puffed out his chest before spewing out more smoke. I hoped that the owners of the lighthouse wouldn’t mind… but then again—as I glanced about the room—they had worse things to worry about. As Blaze did his thing, I crept over to the table.

“Come on,” I offered my hand to the glasses-wearing girl. “Let’s get out of here!”

Of course I’m gonna do the heroic thing here! I just hope that that doesn't come back and bite me in the butt.

Last edited by Charmander009; 10-09-2012 at 09:17 PM.