View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
I have a narrator? Huh. Imagine that. Oh, but back to the story…

Blaze and I stared up at the ceiling in puzzlement. I frowned, wondering out loud, “Wonder what that could be?”

With my gaze fixated, I didn’t see Blaze give a shrug. “Charmander, char.”

My eyes suddenly lit up with excitement. “Wonder if it’s an electric Pokémon?” I wasn’t sure why the thought of an electric Pokémon set my heart racing, but I had this strange desire to catch one—or, at least, see one while here. It had been advertised that the lighthouse was powered by these creatures, and it would be fascinating to see how that worked.

“Let’s go check it out!” I waved at my companion, and eagerly raced to the staircase.

Heck yes, I want to climb those stairs!
Official's Post:

You wonder what the loud thumping from above you could be. You predicted an Electric type Pokemon was the culprit. You know, you might be right. Eagerly you race up the stairs. Once you reached the top stair, you almost get your head knocked clean off - instead you swiftly dodge out of the way of the almighty punch that was just thrown your way. Your Charmander is unscathed, too.

Woah.

The whole room around you is nothing like the one below you. The room is an absolute mess - there's shattered glass everywhere, and every ornament on the desk is knocked off and either damaged or smashed. You stare at the culprit, once you gain the courage to look, and your jaw almost drops.

A wild Electivire appeared!
Rampaging
Cannot be caught.

From out of the corner of your eye, you see a young girl cowering beneath a table. She looks up at you, her eyes desperate with fear behind her round glasses.

"Help me!" she screams!

You've no time to ask what's going on. You can either leave the girl here and avoid all trouble, or you can do the heroic and expected thing to do and save her from the Electivire. Don't ask me how.

The Electivire swings another right hook at you, eyes locked on you in anger.