Old 10-08-2012, 10:59 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You hear a roar coming from somewhere further down the path, followed by a blast of electricity, which temporarily lights up the shaded route. Just as everything quietens, you hear a responding cry from the bushes just behind you.

"Shi! Shinx!" something wails. You go to investigate and find a Shinx curled up between the leaves. It seems to be whimpering... When it notices you, it tries to hide itself further down in the leaves.

Wild Shinx appeared!
Scared.
Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Battling wild Shinx

"Hmm Shinx. Marley, go for it!" Marley jumped in front of it. Marley's Intimidate ability frightened Shinx even more. "Use Crunch!" Marley Crunched the Shinx and it tried to use Bite. It was too chicken to move again.

"One more Crunch!" Marley hit it with Crunch once more, causing the already scared-to-death Shinx to fall to the ground. It starts to back up and realizes that its hit a dead end.

"Go, Lure Ball!" Minako said as she threw the Lure Ball at Shinx. Marley and co. just stared at Minako like she was crazy. "...What? It's the only type of Poke Ball I have left. Stop looking at me like I'm crazy."

The Lure Ball, with Shinx inside, shook once, twice, 3 times and...

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links