View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
From personal experience I find tournament plot RPs are not that successful. Having a small one in a RP does help at times, but having the whole plot based around one tends to lead to a different result. I am willing to work on coming up with a plot for Crystal if you'd like, and I don't doubt that Jaye will help me out with it when she has time. That is if you give us the okay to develop one.

Also we'd probably need to work on the point system. How it is now for the games is perfect, but it would need to be different for a "true" RP. Do you have an idea as to what that would be or have something for us to work off of and maybe develop further?
I was hoping that you are starting to get a feel for it you might have some suggestions how i could work. Also, what I meant by tournament was the rp would be about the gym leaders individual journeys to get to this main ceremony. This one wouldnt be like Yellow, the characters would move at there own rate.

Honestly I would like to help you work on the idea for the story, you and Jaye could have control of the story but something would need to be talked about. The point system can be worked on after.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List