View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Caroline and Kiseki were finally left alone in their room as the rest of the group went downstairs, Caroline feeling Kiseki laying down beside her. She tried not to show it, but every little movement would send a surge of pain to flow through her body.The inside of her body felt like it was on fire from the Vervain as the burns badly stun her skin, though she continued to lay down and tried her best to ignore the pain.

“I’m so sorry you had to go through all of that…” Caroline heard Kiseki speak softly, bringing her to turn to him. “I wish I could have been there to help you… I should have paid attention to the bad feeling I had and stayed at the school with you.” He reached over and brushed his fingers across her cheek softly, Caroline feeling the mixed emotions arising in Kiseki from before. “If anything ever happened to you, I don’t know what I would do…”

"Nothing is going to happen to me." Caroline spoke softly with a small smile. She knew to keep out the part however of Bill saying that if he couldn't fix her then he would have to kill her, knowing that would send her friends and even Kiseki over the edge. Despite the pain, Caroline leaned over and softly kissed Kiseki on the lips, then resting her head on his chest.

The blood pouches that were given to her remained untouched on the nightstand, Caroline feeling too weak to drink them even though she was starving. Instead, Caroline closed her eyes, her breathing becoming very faint as her skin began to turn ice cold far too quickly. Something was wrong, which Caroline could now feel, but any little strength she had was now gone. From all of the Vervain in her body and the amount of sun she was exposed to without her ring, her body had taken its toll. Caroline's breathing stopped as her heart did as well, her skin turning gray with the dark gray veins beginning to take over. The young Vampire needed to drink those blood pouches somehow, even if they were forced down her throat because if she didn't get the blood then she was truly going to die in the matter of a few minutes...

Back downstairs Ashley and the group were silent, though Bonnie called Jeremy and told him that everything was now fine. The silence was about to break however as Diana looked over to her mother, her heart racing as she took a deep breath.

"Mom... we need to talk." Diana said. Diana looked over to Damon, who gave her a small smile and a reassuring nod. After Diana had told Bonnie everything, her being pregnant and about her and Damon being back together, Diana and everyone else were a bit surprised that Bonnie took in everything so calmly.

"I already knew you were pregnant, Diana. Even before you did. I wanted to see how long it was going to take for you to tell me, though you being back together with Damon took me by surprise." Bonnie responded.

"How did you know?" Isobel asked in shock.

"I felt it with magic." Bonnie said. "I felt that her aura had changed, so when I casted a simple spell to make sure everything was okay the results were that Diana was now carrying not only one life aura, but two; her own and a fertilized egg."

"Does... does dad know?" Diana asked, to which Bonnie nodded. Diana sighed in relief, relaxing as Damon wrapped his arms around her with a chuckle.

"See? That wasn't so bad." Damon said.

"Caroline and Kiseki still don't know." Kotomi reminded everyone.

"Neither do Abigail and Scarlet." Stefan said. "Let's wait to tell Caroline and Kiseki until Abigail and Scarlet get home from school, that way we can see their reactions.

"The only one we'll have to worry about is Mason." Kevin said, though they knew that if Mason lost his cool and went after Damon then it was the whole group against one person.

"Do you guys hear that?" Ashley asked, hearing a groan coming from downstairs.

"Bill is awake." Meredith said, bringing Ashley to walk towards the basement.

"Where are you going?" Kol asked.

"I need to talk to him. It might be better if I go down alone since he already knows me." Ashley responded, going down the stairs. She walked down to the cellar which they were keeping Bill, seeing that he was now sitting up against the wall.

"Where am I?" Bill asked when seeing Ashley open the cellar door and stepped inside.

"You're at the Salvatore house." Ashley responded.

"Stefan and Damon Salvatore?" Bill asked, Ashley nodding. "I heard of those two Vampire brothers. They're Rippers; both of them."

"Not anymore. That was in their past."

"Oh really? So Damon killing all of those people while he was with Klaus means nothing?"

"How do you know about that?" Ashley asked in shock.

"I have my sources." Bill responded. Ashley didn't push the subject anymore, instead sitting up against the wall on the other side of the room as she looked at Bill.

"Do you know why you're down here?" Ashley asked.

"Honestly I don't."

"You're going to be staying here for a few days until the Vervain leaves your system. Once it does, we're going to compel you to leave town and never come back." Ashley explained.

"You aren't going to kill me?" Bill asked in slight shock.

"It's Caroline's wishes to keep you alive and not harm you, but after what you put her through, I honestly don't know why she still wants you to be safe. Your daughter was always caring and loving when we were humans, so now that she's a Vampire all of that is magnified."

"My daughter is a monster, just like the rest of you." Bill said. "Until I can fix her, she's no longer my daughter."

"You don't know how wrong you are." Ashley argued. "Our whole group is loving and caring and feel every emotion that a human does, including Caroline. The only monster in this house is the person I'm looking at."

"I'm not a monster." Bill argued back. "I just want to fix you guys."

"We don't need to be fixed! We can't be fixed! None of us asked to become Vampires so we're just dealing with it day by day!" Ashley yelled, her voice being heard from upstairs. Ashley took a deep breath to calm herself down, regaining control as Bill looked down towards the ground.

"You should had never completed the transition, Ashley. Or Caroline." Bill said as he looked back up to Ashley. "I knew your parents from the Council. The Forbes', Gilbert's and even the Salvatore's were some of the founding families of this town hundreds of years ago, and knew of the Supernatural world a few decades after they founded this town. Even though your last name has changed, you're still a Gilbert by blood. You're supposed to be a Vampire Hunter, Ashley, just like your parents Grayson and Miranda. They may had been your adoptive parents, but they were still your parents who raised you."

"I knew already that they knew of the Supernatural world, but they were never Vampire Hunters. I would had known." Ashley said.

"Well why don't you ask Grayson's older brother, John Gilbert? Your birth-father." Bill challenged, already knowing what happened to John as Ashley stubbornly looked away. "Oh, that's right, you can't because he was killed by something Supernatural."

"He died to protect us." Ashley growled as tears pooled her eyes.

"And your birth-mother? Where is she?" Bill asked, though once again he knew the answer for that.

"She's upstairs."

"Yes, as a Vampire." Bill sighed.

"We're finished here." Ashley said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"You know, if your parents were still alive they would be very disappointed in you, Ashley." Bill said as Ashley stopped towards the door and turned back to Bill. "I'm just glad Grayson and Miranda were killed before they could see what you have become."

"The only reason why you're still breathing is because of the love your daughter has for you. Keep on pushing my buttons, Bill. I dare you. Because if you keep on talking to me like this, or anyone else in this house, I just might break the promise I gave to Caroline." With that Ashley closed and locked the cellar's door, walking up the stairs and out of the basement; at times like these, Ashley and Katherine were very much alike...

OOC: awww they're fine XD