View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
"Hello? Is anyone here?"
I enter Professor Cedar's lab as the door quietly closes. No one replies. Well, it already sort of late. The lab looks quite messy. Then, someone from the shadows suddenly appear.
"Hello, are you a new trainer?" The figure cheerfully says. Oh, Its a woman with a large white lab coat. In her hand is a piece of paper and a pen. I suppose she's Professor Cedar.
"Yes, I am a new trainer." I nervously reply.
“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!” She gave me the pen and the paper.
I quickly fill it in:
Name: Ilov Studdy
Starter Pokemon: Treecko

Professor Cedar

"Here you go, Ilov!" the young woman says to you. "Here's your Treecko! It's quite the feisty Pokemon, I hear."

Ilov received a Treecko!
Pleased to meet you.

"Before you go, remember to take these! They are important for your journey!"

Ilov received five Poke Balls, an Egg Voucher and a PokeGear v3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.