View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:38 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Jentoh Adventures [G] ~ At least one new comic every week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
I had to make North Town seem like a shady place, and a battle with a higher wager than just money seemed appropriate. Items seemed too small, so I went with Pokemon. Staked battles were actually started by a certain sinister organization as a means to acquire new strong Pokemon.

Thanks! I just edited the Ruby/Sapphire art museum from Lillycove City. The portraits are just shrunk battle sprites of Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia. I don't even remember where I got the smokescreen from. I went to the Spriters Resource and looked at every single game from GBA to DS until I found the right one.

They're after Arceus for (SPOILER, TEXT WITHELD) so it'll be pretty interesting to see how it all pans out.

Thank you so much!
Yeah, that sounds really awesome! O: And yeah, definitely. That was a great call on your part. xD And yeah, that makes sense! O: I remember seeing something similar in the anime. xD

Ooh, well it was great! And really? XDDDDDDDDD Wow, it worked surprisingly well. Ooh, that makes sense but it probably took a lotta searching. XD

XDDDDDDDDD I figured as much. Yep. c:

NO WORRIES! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.