Old 10-07-2012, 05:48 AM
Morph Offline

Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

???

You follow the girl for what seems like a long time. When you try talking to her, she ignores you and keeps beckoning you on. She leads you through the trees, twisting and turning. You begin to wonder if you're going in circles...

Eventually the girl stops. You are now standing in a small clearing surrounded by trees. She faces you from the other side of the clearing and finally lifts her head to reveal two large, red eyes under all that hair! Immediately she begins to transform... into a Haunter!

"Hau hau hau!" the Ghost Pokemon laughs, covering its mouth with its giant purple hands. It begins to float around you, still cackling, and then flies back into the forest, leaving you alone.

Alone... and lost! You have no idea where Haunter led you and this little detour is going to cost you some valuable time! Good luck finding your way back to the path!

Add 6 hours to your travel time!
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt
Currently: Lost on Route 1

Standing in a small clearing surrounded by trees. She stops and faces me from the other side of the clearing and finally lifts her head to reveal two large, red eyes under all that hair! Immediately she begins to transform... into a Haunter!
"Hau hau hau!" I watch the Ghost Pokemon as it laughs, and then flies back into the forest.

"i don't believe this, snorunt how amazing was that, luck must truly be on our side for us to have encountered such a rare pokemon in this part of Celestia and it seemed to be a fan of ours. Hahaha! Lets continue our journey on... route... 1?" I look around and realise that nothing looks familiar and that the pathway doesn't seem to be nearby.

"...Oh no! not again, we're lost!" Snorunt released a sigh and looked on with pitiful eyes towards Bando.

I notice how down snorunt looks and decide to make the best of our situation.

"Hahaha! How foolish of me if we can't handle a little trouble like this how will we ever become the greatest pokemon and trainer duo , huh lets continue forward and find our way out. Right snorunt, its obviously the smart choice." Snorunt gives into Bandos charm smiles and yells out in agreement.

"Hahaha!"

White FC:5414 9349 1406