Thread: Route 3
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:19 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Bobalina, Neku

*SMACK!*

"NONONO," Someone calls out. "NO Pokemon violence! Take two!"

*SMACK!*

"Ohmygodyou'rehopeless...ALRIGHT, WHO'S THE NEXT ACTOR PLAYING QUINN?!"

"Quinn," Another person said.

"QUINN, GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT AND BATTLE THE FRIGGEN CREATURE!"

"Alright, fine, I will!" Quinn replied. "Jeez...!"

Drowsy Dreams

The friggen psychedelic creature almost put me to sleep. "Alright, pal, you don't know who you're messing with," I told it. "Neku, let our newfound strength help us catch this majestic creature!" I threw the Lure Ball, and out came Neku.

"Woopa, woppa," She replied.

"Neku, initiate Water Gun, now!" I told her. Neku put on a purple shirt and wireless purple headphones. That was my max references but it was worth it. She puffed her cheeks out and released a large volume of water at Munna.

"Mun..." Munna replied. It sent out a semi-invisible ring to Neku, putting her asleep.

"You...are FREAKING KIDDING ME!" I shouted. "Bobalina, go!" Bobalina came out. "Twister!" Bobalina whipped up a storm. Stronger than Gust, blowing the psychedelic creature back.

"Mun..." -Whenn...-

"Pid...chirp, chirp...!" Bobalina said, falling asleep.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" I screamed in anger."Sara, brawl!" I srs'd. Sending out Sara now meant things were serious.

"Vine!" Sara said as she came out of the Poke Ball.

"Use--" I attempted to say. Sara jumped out into the air and landed on Munna. HARD. I didn't say anything, yet, Sara used Slam, which is what I wanted. "Good job, Sara." The Munna was stuck on the ground, groaning every once in a while when it tried to move. "Now's the chance...Poke Ball, go!"

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)