Thread: Route 2
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post

So, you nickname your Sunkern 'Perennial'. It means eternal, or forever lasting, doesn't it? Perhaps to resemble your eternal friendship, or the everlasting memories you are bound to make on this adventure?

That is beautiful. And such beauty can only be rewarded by more beauty.

As you settle down for lunch, you feel a slight nudge against your legs. You look down only to see a small Roggenrola pestering you. Apparently it smelt the food and wants to be fed.

But with what nose did it smell? And with what mouth will it eat?

Do I look like the freakin' Pokemon Professor? I'm just here to narrate your adventure. You have a PokeGear for a reason, y'know.

A wild Roggenrola appeared!
Kinda hungry.
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Battling Roggenrola

Sarah jumped in fright as something cold nudged her leg. A strange rock seemed to be staring at her sandwich. Wait... rocks don't stare...

Sarah quickly flicked through the dex pages on her PokeGear. "A Roggenrola, huh? A Rock-type! Awesome!" Sarah stood up and Roggenrola's eye stayed fixed on her food. "You're hungry, are you?" She wondered what rocks even ate. It didn't even seem to have a mouth! "Will you have a battle with me?" Sarah asked. "No matter the outcome, I promise I'll give you some food after."

Roggenrola tilted its head unsurely, and then nodded its assent. It jumped backwards onto the path.

"Alright Reni, it's time for your first battle! Let's go!"

Reni the Sunkern stepped forward nervously, eyeing Roggenrola.

The rock didn't wait for Reni to attack, it began to shoot Rock Blasts at Reni, who dodged behind her trainer's legs.

"Come on Reni, get out there!" Sarah cried, but Reni wouldn't move. "Fine then, use Mega Drain!"

Glowing green lights began to snake their way toward Roggenrola, enveloping it as its energy began to be drained.

Before the attack finished, Roggenrola spun to the side, skidding on the path. The Sand Attack flew up, spraying Sarah in the face.

"Pah!" Sarah spat out the sand. "Are you okay Reni?"

Reni had dodged the attack by hiding behind Aster.

"Oh, this is no good." Sarah sighed. "Okay Aster, show her how it's done!"

Aster dashed forward happily to face Roggenrola. "Now use Razor Leaf!"

Roggenrola dodged the two super sharp leaves and used Rock Blast. The rocks slammed into Aster, knocking him backwards.

"Are you okay?" Sarah called, but Aster was already back on his feet.

"It's time to finish this! Use Vine Whip!"

Two strong vines shot out from the Bulbasaur's sides and began thwacking the Rock-type. Roggenrola tried to dodge, but Aster's range was too great. Eventually Roggenrola feel over in a daze.

"Great work! Now, go PokeBall!"