View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:45 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: [COMIC] Jentoh Adventures [G] ~ At least one new comic every week!

And that is why, Grassy, you never steal a Legendary's ice cream.

WHELL. I have been away for far too long, BUT I caught up! I really like the staked battle idea. I certainly imagine they would happen, and I think it sounds really intense! I wonder what sort of circumstance someone would have to be in to wager their own pokemon... :c It would be really sad to lose. D: Especially if you trained your pokemon hard and were close to them, only to lose them... D:

I really like the design of the museum! It's awesome. Those little portraits on the wall are great. *doesn't know where they're from* And where did you get the smokescreen effect? xD It's cool. I imagined, like, getting a scene from something and blotting out everything but a bunch of clouds at one part, but I'm assuming you got them another, easier way. I'm interested to see why they're after Arceus. o: Stupid bad guys. >:c

Great job, Ant! 8D Keep it up. It makes me so happy that you're faithful to your comic. XD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.