View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Kamikaze Offline

Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonites: Darkest Path [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
At first I thought you'd have too much in Inventory, but then I realized a good portion of that was the placement of the items. Just thought I'd share that. Accepted. This character is ready to join the others in the character directory.

As for the dice rolls, I'm doing them how the game I was a part of was done with a few edits. I'm still working out the details, realizing how different it would be doing this style of role play via text, so there are some things that still need to be worked out. Also I am currently in the process of trying to lower the amount of rolls needed so everyone won't need to depend on me for the continuation of the story. That may not be so much of an issue when the characters start traveling together and there would be more interaction between them, but for when the group is separated I'm trying to eliminate some of the rolls suggested on the site Jaye provided for me. Also I won't be doing modifiers since, for me at least at the moment, it's hard to remember to factor in. Maybe later on when things are running smoothly and I have a set system for the rolls I'll figure everything out with stat modifiers. So until then I'm just going to keep it simple for all of us. I do have something in mind for task rolls, and it's something that's going to be kept simple. We'll jump over that hurtle when we get there.
Posted in the Character Directory. That means I can post in the RP, right?

Whatever works for the rolls, I was just making sure I wasn't thinking one system and another is in use. =D

Random Sprite Art, all done by me. That includes the animated Shaymin I use as an avatar.