~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Waking up.

Minako sits up and stretches. "Alright everyone! Time to get up! It's a beautiful day today!" Marley, Ama-chan, Rukari, and Ishiyama come out of their Pokeballs. Marley and Ama-chan are wide awake by now. Rukari is only half-asleep while Ishiyama is still asleep, thanks to Ama-chan's GrassWhistle.

Minako giggles at Ishiyama's state. "If only I had a Pokemon with Wake-Up Slap, but then again, it may knock you out. Hmm..."

"Now, let's see what we can find on this route."
Official's Post:

You awake after your enormous 11 hour nap. Tired, were you? Perhaps feeling a little homesick? Trust me, that'll ease.

One thing that is odd, however, is the fact that your Roggenrola is still sleeping. What, did you slip it sleeping pills, or something? even though it doesn't have a mouth asdfghjkl I know what I mean

You continue to search the route - I'm assuming you hope to find something of value. Well, this next find is promised to certainly not rock your world. Another Roggenrola is spotted in the distance, and as it notices you, it walks up to you. However, this one seemed different than most.

"Hey." It says to you.

What? A talking Roggenrola?

"YEAH SUP YOU CAN'T CATCH ME BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE TWO POKEMON FROM THIS ROUTE AND THAT'S A DARN SHAME COZ I'M A FREAKIN' MAGICAL TALKIN' ROGGENROLA! WOO YEAH BABY TODAY'S A GOOD DAY!"

Today is not your lucky day. Who wouldn't love a talking Pokemon? You could get up to all sorts of shenanigans, like digging pit traps or trying to steal an overpowered common Pokemon or trying to impress your authority. Oh well.

A wild Roggenrola appeared!
Taunting you loudly. Cannot be captured.