~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Walking

Dark clouds started to gather overhead, Sarah looked up nervously. She hadn't brought an umbrella...

Suddenly she heard the sound of pounding footsteps and a boy came into view. When he got closer, she recognised him as Corey, one of the people she had met in Andromeda Town.

"Hi Corey, where are you-"

Corey ran straight past as if he didn't even see her, it was clear he was in a very big hurry to get back to Andromeda Town...

"I wonder what that was about," Sarah pondered, "Nevermind, let's keep going Aster! The others can't be too far ahead!"
Official's Post:

You're right; the others weren't too far ahead. They were probably sheltering underneath a large tree, somewhere. So if you keep a steady pace, you should be able to catch up, right?

Sadly, there are things in this wooded area to keep you occupied - and distracted. The forest was particularly busy right now because its inhabitants are wildly hurrying to seek shelter. As luck might have it, one crossed your path as you began to progress further. A small yellow seed-like Pokemon bounced along the floor of Route 1, shaking its leaves wildly to throw off any excess rain. It suddenly stopped when it noticed you coming towards it, frozen in fear. I'm sure you would too if something ten times the size of you came bounding your way. I bet it thinks the very ground is shaking where you tread.

A wild Sunkern appeared!