View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Kid Blaze Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Kid Blaze
Smile League Masters: Birth of Shadows

In the Gildor Region, there exists a secret society known simply as the "League Masters." Not much is known about them other than they contain the best trainers in the region. They work in secrecy to stop evil from harming the innocent poeple and Pokemon. They go by many disquises. Some may seem like ordinary trainers, while some are gym leaders and elites.

There has recently been a robbery from the museum in Rogueport City. The robbers, however, stole nothing but a dark purple stone known as the Shadow Gem. The thieves disappeared without a trace and there are no witnesses to be found. According to a Gildorian legend, the Shadow Gem is said to awaken Shaden, the dragon of darkness.

This is Jacen Ralvarn, League Master of the Gildor Rogueport Base. I fear the legend may be true. Dark types are going wild everywhere, killing and slaughering humans and Pokemon alike. As such, I am requesting all availible League Masters to help solve the case. If you are interested in participating in this mission, please fill out the following information. You have my word that your info will be kept private.

Name:
Appearance:
Pokemon Team:
Other Details:

Ranks are vital in this mission. If you are only a League Champion, you cannot participate in this mission. League Masters and League Generals are acceptable. You also cannot use legendary Pokemon.

Thank you for your assistance. May Arcues be with you all.

-League General Jacen

Blue Team
total points earned: 118
points spent:94
current points: 24

Pokemon In Party:
-Hydra, the Wartortle(Male) (level 16)
-Aerian, Fearow (Male)(level 6)
-Sandra, the Sandslash (Female)(level 27) (silk scarf)
-Machop, the Machop level 11
-Butterfree, level 10
-Geodude, level 8