Thread: Route 1
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 10:35 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:
Currently: Waking up.

I got out of the tent I was camping in for the night and stretched all of my muscles. Everyone else appeared to be up already. Minako was there with their Growlithe, too.

"Hey!" I yelled at the group. "How come none of you woke me?" I didn't sleep very well last night. I hoped my Pokemon had a better rest; Poke Balls were known for being quite comfortable. I threw their balls onto the ground, where they emerged.

"How did you rest, guys?"

Monster looked at me oddly, as if it was an odd question. Of course she had a good night's rest. Etitymin, on the other hand, wasn't showing mutual emotions. It must have been hard for her to adjust from living in the wild to living in a confined space.

"You'll get used to it," I said, petting the rodent Pokemon on the head. They appeared to cheer up a little.

"Well, Route 2 is about a day away. Want to progress further, guys?"
Official Post:

Eti stumbles on a log, landing in the bushes. Beyond the bushes is another path!

Subtract 6 hours off of your travel time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Talking to Quinn and Corey; came across a wild Sunkern.

Minako gets off the ground after tripping over the mysterious plant. "What the...Hey, it's a Sunkern! Okay, Marley, you ready for this?" Minako said. *"Y'all Ready for This?" plays in the background*

Marley barks and prepares to battle.

"Alright, Marley! Let's start this by using Crunch!" Minako shouts. Marley runs towards the adorable little Sunkern and Crunches it. Sunkern wobbles back and is currently flinching from the attack.

Sunkern continues to flinch as Minako orders Marley to attack. Marley is more than ready to unleash some more power.

"Marley, use Reversal!" Minako shouted. Marley uses Reversal on the poor Sunkern. It wobbles onto its back and tries to stand back up.

"Now's our chance! Go, Pokeball!" Minako throws a Pokeball at the dazed Sunkern. The ball shakes once, twice, 3 times, and...
Minako sees something sparkly in the bush. She moves toward it and...

Minako finds 10 stars!

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 09-30-2012 at 10:41 PM.