Thread: [Drawn] Drawsborough
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:09 AM
Arylett Dawnsborough Offline

Default Drawsborough

Hello, peoples! I am Arylett, and I will be showing you my artz. I think you'll enjoy it. (I hope you do, anyway) Though lately, I have been making a lot of pony art, so I apologize if that gets featured a bit. (I still do Pokemon though!)

I'll try to update this thread whenever I release a new piece.

This first piece is really huge, so I'm going to have to just link to it for the sake of your sanity and internet connection. You may recognize part of it from my avatar/signature:

(MLP) Dawn of the Six

(Pokémon) Dew Incend (SUPER old. Do not use this to judge my skill. I still like it though.)

Spoiler:

(Original/Fakemon) Arkairlett (Sketch) (Okay, so this doubles as an original creation/monster of mine and a fakemon. Though it was originally designed to be a Fakemon. It's an old sketch, so it's all fadey and not my best. Has been redesigned. This is the FINAL stage. There's two more before it. I'll post those later.)

Spoiler:

(Original/Fakemon) Arkairlett (Redesign Sketch) (Same as above, but with a differentish design and drawn a bit more humanish. Also, has my accessories like my glasses and flower. The premise of this Fakemon was to make one based around me. I was inspired by a project on my old forum where members were Fakemonitized and decided to do it myself. So yeah, that's me. Also doubles as a fursona.)

Spoiler:

(Pokémon) Anna Salska (My OC. She was designed for a roleplay in which Pokémon training was shunned, and was part of the police/religion that ruled that particular region. Her gauntlets had a special gem that endowed her with the power of a Blaziken, allowing her to use some of their moves.)

Spoiler:

(Pokémon) A Flower's Summon (My old Pokésona.)

Spoiler:

(MLP) Pearl Light

Spoiler:

(MLP) Arl (Torch-Hound) (Interesting story about this one. It's an original species that's open to anyone created by StickFigureQueen of Deviantart made for usage in the pony universe.The OC belongs to me and was designed by myself, but the species is hers. Though if you're not interested in ponies, I still think you'll enjoy this image.)

Spoiler: