View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 03:32 AM
Arylett Dawnsborough Offline

Default Re: Intro threads can never have original names

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Howdy!

Let me be one of the first to welcome you to PE2K! I'm CM, more commonly known as Crystal. No, it's not my real name, but the name of a character I roleplay as in Pokemon RPs. I hope to see you in our roleplay section. We have many kinds of RPs there, and if you have any questions, would like an opinion on an idea you have, or even just to chat and make a new friend feel free to contact me!

We have a similar living situation. I'm putting off college as well and currently jobless. I'd love to say roleplaying, drawing, and writing is my occupation, but sadly that doesn't quite bring home the cash X3
Hello! :3 I'll have a look at it. It does look interesting. And thank you, you seem quite nice. We seem to have a lot in common that way, huh? I don't make a lot of money either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
Welcome to pe2k friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Welcome to the forums. I think our roleplaying section will suit you nicely.

If you have any general questions, feel free to ask the staff or myself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asch View Post
Hi Arylett! Names Asch. :3 Welcome to the forums! Seems you have quite a lot of foruming experience, and I hope PE2K is the most fun for you n_n

And don't worry about liking MLP, as I'm quite the fan! Hopefully we can talk about sometime(although I haven't watched the series in months). u_u;

Have fun around PE2K!
Yay! A fellow MLP fan. It's okay, really. I barely keep up with the episodes. I hope I can get to know some people on here too.

I hope so too. I love forums... just wonderful places to find people, really. It seems pleasant here from what I've seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I was wondering what the heck this was until I saw it. XDDDD

Very original!

Welcome to PE2K! We have an astoundingly friendly atmosphere here, because all of these mods have to be doing something! ;)

I love your avvie/sig! <3

We have a neat RP section here, so years of experience should serve you well! :D

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any staff member. :)

Hope to see you around!
How ironic. I'm glad my title could catch your attention though.

Friendly atmosphere? I like what I'm hearing. That's exactly what I'm looking for.

And thanks for liking my avvie/sig. Some of my favorites of the ones I've had, really.

I'll totally do that though.

Just thank you all for your welcomes. :D