Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 12:50 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four/ Ashley Mellark and Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve/ Matt Wilson from District Thirteen
At The Capitol/ Training Center/ Roof

Matt and his partner, Coral, were now at the track jogging side by side, the two lost in thought. Coral looked over to Matt when seeing he was concentrating so hard on a thought, bringing the red haired girl to chuckle.

"Pretty soon smoke is going to start coming out from your ears." Coral commented.

"I'm thinking." Matt responded.

"More like planning." Coral said. "Since Ashley and Jeremy are our main targets now, what is our next plan?"

"Not sure yet." Matt admitted, looking around the training room at the other tributes as he continued to jog with Coral.

"Maybe we can partner up with another tribute, who will earn their trust and then when the time is right the tribute leads them to us in the arena where we'll kill them. Or, that tribute could learn information about Ashley and Jeremy, and then report back to us." Coral suggested, looking at the other tributes as well. Matt turned to her with a smirk on his face, his eyebrow raised in surprise.

"I think that's an excellent idea." Matt turned back to the other tributes, noticing that Kiseki and another tribute were talking to Caroline and Jeremy. "If we play our cards right, we could get the Kagami twins to help out."

"That might not work." Coral said. "Caroline is really good friends with Jeremy and Ashley, who happens to be Kiseki's partner." Matt thought this over, coming up with another idea.

"Then we'll recruit Ichiru." Matt said as he looked back over to Coral. "We'll blackmail him and say that if he doesn't help us then we'll kill Kiseki in the arena, so then if he helps us then we'll guarantee Kiseki's safety, at least until all of the other tributes are dead when we have no choice but to go after each other."

"Good thinking." Coral nodded. "We can actually do the same with Kiseki, except just switch roles and guarantee Ichiru's safety if he helps us, and if he doesn't then we'll say that we'll kill Ichiru."

"Okay, then I'm going to go find Ichiru since he isn't here. You stay here and try to talk to Kiseki when he's alone." Coral nodded at Matt's words, watching as her partner made his way to the exit. Coral continued to run on the track, though she looked up every once in awhile at Kiseki.

“N-No, it’s okay…” Kiseki responded to Caroline, though she noticed the blush burn even more before he spoke, but saw that it had begun to die away.

“You do look overheated, though.” Michael said, Kiseki shooting him a look as Jeremy chuckled.

“I’m fine, really.” Kiseki said as he looked back to Caroline, the smile returning to his face. “Thank you, though.”

"You're welcome." Caroline responded with a small laugh, her eyes traveling to Matt as he left the training center. Caroline didn't know about the major tension between Matt and Ashley since her and Jeremy weren't in the room when Matt pinned the brunette against the wall, though Jeremy knew Matt was a problem from the glares he would catch Matt shooting at the two.

"Wonder where he's going." Jeremy said in a weary voice, bringing Caroline to look over to him in question.

"Who? The male from thirteen?" Caroline asked.

"Yeah. Ever since we've been here he always give Ashley and I dirty looks." Jeremy responded.

"Why? Have you done something to make him upset?"

"No." Jeremy shook his head. "I think it's because of who our parents are, which is what they warned my sister and I about on the Tribute Train. He's a threat to my sister and I, though mainly Ashley because his glares are mainly targeted towards her. I don't know why, but he chose her as his main target." Caroline looked down, a flicker of anger showing in her eyes at the thought of someone trying to hurt Ashley or Jeremy.

"I won't let him hurt you guys." Caroline said with determination clearly heard in her tone, looking back up to Jeremy. "We'll stay together in the arena for as long as we can." Caroline looked back up to Kiseki, her face softening as she gave a small smile. "That's if it's okay with you though."

“You knew, huh? You must have some pretty great intuition already, then. I bet you’ll grow up to be smarter than all of us.” Ichiru responded to Aria with a playful smirk, though it turned back into a normal smile. “Now that I have your trust, I’ll do everything in my power to protect you.” His gaze then shifted to Ashley, his eyes locking with hers. “All of you.”

"Looks like we'll be partners in the arena then." Ashley smiled, keeping her eyes locked with Ichiru's. Kenny stared at the two in confusion for a few moments, taking in how the two were looking at each other. If Kenny didn't know any better, he would had thought that Ashley and Ichiru were a couple...

The door to the roof opened again as Ashley tore her gaze away from Ichiru and turned her head, the smile instantly dropping from her face when she saw it was Matt. Kenny and Aria looked over to the other tribute as well as he gave Ashley a smirk, walking further onto the roof as Ashley held Aria closer to her.

"Well well well, fancy meeting you up here." Matt commented.

"I was just leaving." Ashley lied, looking over to Ichiru with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry. I'm gonna go walk Aria and Kenny back to the room and then go back to the training center. I'll see you in training if you go back there, and if not then at lunch." Ashley then turned away and walked towards the exit of the roof with Aria still in her arms, making sure Kenny was following. Ashley avoided making eye contact with Matt, though she knew he must had been staring at her until she, Aria and Kenny left.

"I really enjoy her uneasiness towards me. It's going to be quite fun killing her in the arena." Matt chuckled as he looked over to Ichiru, walking towards the tribute. "I've taken a notice that Ashley seems to trust you in a short amount of time, which is very foolish since you'll just stab her in the back anyways in the arena, and don't deny it. You know if it came down between you, her and your brother then you would kill Ashley in an instant." Matt paused for a moment, letting that very real situation sink in for Ichiru.

"I have a deal I want to strike with you." Matt continued. "Since Ashley has put her trust in you, I want you to be on my side and help me take her down. I want you to find out information for me about her, and then in the arena I want you to stay by her side as an ally and protect her from other tributes. Then, I want you to lead her to me where I'll be the one to kill her. If you do this, then I promise that my partner and I won't be the ones to kill Kiseki. Even if my partner and I had a shot at taking Kiseki down, we won't do it, and we'll even go as far as save him if he's about to get killed by another tribute." Matt paused again for a few moments.

"If you don't take my offer however then I'll make sure Kiseki dies by either mine or my partner's hands, and it won't be quick either. His death will be long and suffering if you don't accept my offer to you." Matt paused, extending his hand to Ichiru. "Now, do we have a deal?"

OOC: here is a picture of Coral. http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/celebs...e-682x1024.jpg

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 09-26-2012 at 12:55 AM.