View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:14 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"It's not Mason's fault this happened." Bonnie spoke softly to Diana as she sat down on the couch beside her daughter with April in her arms.

"That's not the point. He's a danger to all of us, mom. One snap from Klaus' fingers and we'll end up dead at Mason's hands." Diana responded.

"Look, I don't know if there's a way to break the Sire Bond, but if there is then Mason needs to know that we're here for him. We need to help him in anyway we can." Bonnie told her. A moment of silence passed as Diana seemed to think it over.

"I should go find him... shouldn't I..." She stood up and walked out of the house without saying another word, leaving the rest of them to watch Abigail and Scarlet as they resumed opening their presents while Raven played with the wrapping paper.

A little while later, Diana and Mason returned to the house and were greeted by the group. Mason gave everyone a smile as the two of them removed their coats and made themselves comfortable on the couch. Everything

Diana and Mason made it back to the house after a little while of walking where the group greeted him, the Hybrid giving everyone a smile as him and Diana took off their coats and made their selves comfortable on the couch. Aside from the knowledge that Mason had been Sired, and the fact that Damon was still with Klaus, everything was back to its peaceful normality … if it could even really be called that. Diana rested on Mason’s shoulder as Ashley draped a blanket over her and Mason, and everything was peaceful and quiet again until a knock came from the door shortly after.

Diana gave a small sigh of frustration as Caroline walked over to the door and opened it. Aiden and the twins were equally as shocked as the blonde when they saw none other than Damon standing on the other side of the door with a black suitcase in hand.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked as Kotomi stood by her.

"Klaus gave me my freedom back, and even freed my humanity." Damon responded as Ichiru rose from the couch. "I was thinking of just leaving since I caused so many problems but I couldn't bring myself to leave."

"You're not leaving." Kotomi shook her head as she pulled Damon inside the house and embraced him in a tight hug. Kiseki quickly rose from the couch and joined his sister.

"He let you go?" Diana stood up from the couch as well, the blanket falling to the floor.

"Yeah." Damon responded with a nod. "I have you to thank for that. He actually listened to you." Aiden and the twins were surprised to hear that Klaus has actually listened to a request from Diana and released Damon, but they certainly weren’t going to complain. The rest of the group greeted Damon with hugs as the toddlers jumped up and down with joy. Aiden was the only one who seemed wary of hugging the dark haired Vampire, but only because he had only known him for a short while before he had been compelled. "...did you guys replace me with a puppy?" Damon joked as his looked at Raven.

"No, uncle Damon." Abigail laughed.

"Her name is Raven. We just got her a little while ago." Scarlet added, Damon kneeling down to pet the puppy before making his way towards the stairs.

"I'm gonna go put my clothes away and then come back downstairs in a few minutes." He then disappeared into his room, although shortly after Diana was headed toward the stairs as well.

"Oh crap."

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"I need to get my clothes out of his closet." Diana responded, before she too disappeared upstairs. Kiseki knelt down to pet Raven while Aiden returned to the couch, and as Ichiru dropped a stray piece of wrapping paper on his brother’s head, he noticed the expression of jealousy on Mason’s face, which made him frown slightly. Jealousy never led to anything good… he knew that far too well from everything he and Damon had put each other through back when they had first met and Damon liked Ashley as well.

However, he didn’t say anything as Kiseki threw the wrapping paper back at him, prompting Raven to jump on him in an attempt to get it, instead deciding to just silently keep an eye on things. Somehow he didn’t think Mason would act on the jealousy, but knowing it was there still made him wary.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."